LizardTech v. Earth Resource Mapping
- MP3: LizardTech v. Earth Resource Mapping(Fed. Cir. 2006) (citations omitted)
- PDF: LizardTech v. Earth Resource Mapping (Fed. Cir. 2006) (full text)
- Patently-O: CAFC Written Description Jurisprudence: "OPAQUE"
- IP Law Observer: Patentee Could Not Claim All Methods for Achieving a Result - Only the Single Method Described Satisfied the Written Description Requirement
- 271: Judge Rader: LizardTech May "Doom Any Hope" For Clarified Written-Description Test
- NAPP: Lizardtech, Inc. v. Earth Resource Mapping, Inc. Reinforces the Need to Disclose Multiple Embodiments in the Written Specification