Thursday, July 14, 2005
Patent Pod provides digital-audio (MP3s) containing the speakable-text of recent patent law opinions of the United States Supreme Court and Federal Circuit Courts.
These patent-law MP3s can be delivered (via podcasting) directly to your computer, portable media player (e.g., iPod, MP3 player), personal data assistant (e.g., Palm Pilot, Pocket PC) or cell phone (e.g., Treo, MP3 cell phone).
If you notice pronunciation errors, including pronunciation of your name, your firm's name, or any other proper name, please send the correct pronunciation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Syndication and PodCasting
Click below to add PatentPod.com to your other RSS or Podcasting software.
- AT&T v. Microsoft
- Sandisk v. Memorex
- Phillips v. AWH Corporation, et al.
- In Re Steelbuilding.com
- Merck KGaA v. Integra Lifesciences I, Ltd.
- Lockformer Co., et al. v. PPG Industries, Inc.
- Seachange International, Inc. v. C-Cor, Inc.
- Northpoint Technology, LTD v. MDS America, Inc., et al.
- METRO-GOLDWYN-MAYER STUDIOS v. GROKSTER
- Rasmusson, et al. v. Smithkline Beecham Corporation
This site's contents does not constitute legal advice, nor is it intended to create an attorney/client relationship.