About Digitized Audio Patent Case law Summaries
- Most citations are not read.
- If a citations appears contextually in a sentance, only the name of the case is read.
- Parenthetical phrases following citations are not read.
- Certain words frequently used in party names (LLC, Co., Inc.) are now skipped while reading.
- Page numbers are no longer read.
- A case summary is added.
- Different voices are used to read the case summary, the majority opinion and any dissent.
- Footnotes not spoken.
A short caption of each case is read first and it contains:
- The short name of the case.
- The name of the court.
- The date of the decision.
- A short summary of the case.